Dutch - Communication and Marketing Internship in Madrid, Spain
- Communication / Journalism, Advertising, Copywriting, Business, Digital marketing
- Madrid, Spain
- August 26, 2016 09:36
Our collaborator is one of the biggest event organisator in their field in Europe. They are organising different events in more than 20 countries around the world! Each year they have more than 50 million visitors on their websites and over 350,000 clients.
They have as well their own online magazine, which is number one in the field of event management, providing fashion ideas and recommendations to plan the event of your dreams!
They are looking for communication or marketing student to join their team in the capital of Spain.
1. Position: Communication position
- Contribute to the product improvement process
- Pushing the online magazine and offline communication in order to maintain and increase the number of customers and the community of Swiss followers
- Editor at the company magazine: Write, edit, publish content
- Independently planning feature topics most interesting to our international readership
- Studying BA/ BS degree in Communication/ Marketing/ Online Marketing or related field.
2. Position: Web Marketing position
- Web marketing: advertising management
- Community management: animation of Facebook and Twitter profiles
- Management of online and offline partnerships
- Administrative tasks and translations
- SEO and SMO
- Content management: writing articles on the company magazine (mainly in connection with collaborations in place)
- Customer service: support by email and telephone
- Excellent web culture
- Interest in editorial work
- Excellent level of writing
- 40 hours per week, minimum 5 months internship
Around 500€/month but it would depend on the weekly working hours