Project/Student Support Assistant Internship in Granada
- Public Relations, Languages, Social Sciences, Business
- Granada , Spain
- November 10, 2023 11:43
Duration: at least 2 months
Commitment: 3-4 days per week
Description: They are looking for interns who would work in its company as student support assistants. Its branch is located in Granada. The duration of internship will be a minimum of 2 months.
They offer you an internship in a friendly atmosphere among professional people, which will primarily consist in the support of activities and projects developed by the company.
They are a young Spanish company, founded in 2014 by people with experience in managing groups and European projects within the framework of programs such as Leonardo da Vinci, Human Capital, Erasmus Plus, EURODYSSEY and POWER.
Your tasks will include:
- Supporting with in the management, search and arrangement of accommodation, catering and transportation services.
- Supporting with planning trips and creating cultural programs.
- Supporting with the suppliers communications.
- Spanish B2 desiderable.
- English B1.
- Polish or Rumanian is a plus.
- Experience in CRM software management is valued.
- Intermediate knowledge of microsoft office.
- Communicative, open-minded for new experience and challenges, responsible and well-organized.
- Minimum duration of 2 months.
The training held in this company will allow you to develop both Spanish and English. Thanks to live in such beautiful cities you will have the opportunity to get to know the Spanish culture, traditions and customs. Moreover our company gives you a chance to see how the management of European projects works.
Compensation: No financial compensation.