Spanish - Customer Support Internship in Barcelona, Spain
- Barcelona, Spain
- June 29, 2018 07:17
Our collaborator is an e-commerce company growing to become an international marketplace for the best personalized t-shirts and on-demand printing products. With 700,000 original designs related to TV-Series, Movies, Video games and Pop-Culture along with high quality artwork, a key objective for the company is to improve their market strength in international markets.
You will be part of the customer service team of the company, whose mission is to guarantee the communication and management of user’s doubts, both online and through telephone.
-Respond to doubts, requests for changes, returns and refunds in a professional manner.
-Communicate with customers by phone, chat or email.
- Use chat to help users with navigation, doubts about purchases and choice of sizes and designs.
- Manage tickets (within the Freshdesk internal system) within a defined period of time.
- Help back office to facilitate launch of "conflicting" orders (such as size problems, images, stock breakages etc.) which involve consulting with customers for possible changes.
- Manage requests for changes
- Collect and classify information about returns and incidents in order to improve quality control.
- Fluent in Spanish
- Proactive, customer oriented and with excellent communication skills
- Pay attention to detail
Understand and preserve the objectives of the company when it comes to customer service policies and procedures.
Ability to learn new technologies and tools
500-700 euros per month, depending on the experience
Full time position
Possibility of incorporation, depending on student´s performance
Be part of a young, dynamic, fun, creative and proactive team.