Feb 07, 2019
Sep 30, 2019
Our collaborator is a touristic related services company in Barcelona, which is now expanding to other major cities across Europe.
They are a dynamic, creative and supportive team working together in a startup environment. Ideally, you will have existing sales experience, but the main priority is having the right attitude as they provide thorough training. Energy is key – upbeat, enthusiastic and driven individuals.
- Office tasks: ensure that the hosts are satisfied
- Visit new hosts' homes and ensure that they are on-boarded in an efficient and timely manner
- Look after 10/15 properties to ensure that all quality control is handled and correct
- Ensure a 5 starts experience to the guests
- Tourism studies
- Fluent in Spanish and intermediate English. French is a plus
- Must be flexible 7 days of the week with 2 days off. Working weekends.
- Interested in dealing with Guests or managing properties, clients, hosts
- A people person who enjoys developing new working relationships
- Great communication skills; in person, on the phone and written
- Able to seek thorough context before coming to a judgment of a situation
- Able to work at pace and juggle tasks simultaneously
- Not afraid to take on a challenge and enjoy problem-solving
- Focussed on excellent attention to detail
- Driving license
300-350 € per month
Company car and petrol included
All insurance included