Business Development for Ukrainian Market in Barcelona
- Communication / Journalism, Economics / Finance, Business, Marketing
- Barcelona, Spain
- October 20, 2022 10:43
Our collaborator is a fast-growing Spanish academy which is opening a new market in Barcelona. Their intensive course is developed for those who are really committed to learning Spanish and want to immerse themselves in Spanish life.
They are looking for interns who can help with the Business Development of the new zone. Someone with high communication skills, who will take care of his own nationality's market.
The requirements are:
- Bachelor's degree in Commerce, Marketing, Business Administration, Economics, Advertising and related fields.
- Native in Ukrainian
- Advanced level of English.
- Experience with RRSS.
- Preferable basic knowledge of the education sector in Spain.
- Experience in the full sales cycle, including closing deals.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent customer relations skills.
- Organised, proactive and results-oriented person.
- Accustomed to working towards objectives.
- Valuable experience in CRM.
- Possibility of immediate incorporation.
- Business development for the Ukrainian market
- B2B: Building relationships with potential clients in the education sector: Agencies, Training Centres, etc.
- B2C: Sale of long-stay courses to attract new students.
- Maintenance of client portfolio.
- Contact and follow-up of leads.
- Analysing the market and establishing competitive advantages.
- Fulfilment of monthly objectives.
- Organisation of offline events with the community.
- RRSS management for B2C sales.
- Advice and after-sales follow-up.
WHAT DOES IT OFFER?
- To lead a new professional challenge with a career plan within the company.
- Work in a company in full expansion process with international projection.
- Belonging to one of the most prestigious schools in the sector.
- A young, dynamic work environment in which innovation and good ideas are rewarded.
- Remuneration to be discussed (300-500 per month) + sales bonus.
- Possibility to be hired after the internship
- Office in Barcelona