May 16, 2023
May 16, 2024
You are naturally passionate when it comes to designing posters, assembling videos & shorts, taking & editing photos, and any other creation that unleashes your creativity. At the same time you are fascinated by people, you are able to extract their emotions through your art and are intrigued by the events industry. Ultimately you are a passionate and flexible talent that gets things done! Sounds like you?
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Our collaborator organizes many types of regular and special events for the international community in Malta since 2014! Their mission is helping people to connect, have fun and grow! They have a lot of energy, passion and dynamism, but at the same time they are also very organized, reliable, effective. They are an international and young team with an open mind and friendly attitude.
The internship includes 2 parts: the main one of Graphic Design & Digital Art and a minor part of Event Operations:
Graphic Design & Digital Art:
- Design posters, templates, catalogues, images, clothes, materials, and other forms of digital art.
- Edit the videos and transform them into engaging reels, TikTox, etc.
- Edit pictures and transform them into attractive content for their social media, website, etc.
- Take video and pictures (or coordinate/train the other team members to get you what you need).
- Edit and improve the digital design of the website and update its content.
- Research and brainstorm new content ideas as well as artistic strategies.
- Optional: appearing in the content created (mainly videos) as a Brand Ambassador.
- Optional: schedule the content marketing in their social media at the best times.
- Optional: elaborate attractive texts (copywriting) according to their tone of voice, plus right hashtags.
- Main: taking pictures, videos and other material to feed your creative pipeline.
- Setting up/closing down the material before/after the event.
- Greeting registering, cashing the guests.
- Befriending, introducing and matching their guests in social groups according to our criteria.
- Coordinating the social activities, games, karaoke, competitions, etc.
- Collecting feedback through surveys/questionnaires, etc.
- Any experience (even for personal use) in graphic design, video creation, pictures editing.
- Any experience with software for graphic design, video creation, pictures editing.
- Optional: any experience with Wordpress and Elementor.
- English level at least B2 preferably.
- Creative, aesthetic sense and lateral thinker.
- Organised, reliable and effective.
- Team Player.
- Good communication and writing skills.
- Ambitious, willing to learn and open to feedback.
- Proactive, assertive and problems solving approach.
- Able to commit for at least 3/4 months. Preferably 5/6 months or more. (Candidates with longer commitment have priority).
- 35/40 hours per week (25/30 for the Graphic Design & Digital Art and 10/15 for the Event Operations).
- A part of the work will mainlytake place in the evening at the venues of their events, in the central area of Malta: Sliema & St. Julian’s.
- The rest of the work will mostly take place in the morning/afternoon from your home and is generally coordinated remotely.
- Our internships are unpaid in principle. You should apply for the Erasmus scholarship (or similar) with your university or use your personal funds to embrace this learning experience.
- Practical learning experience with the most successful international community in Malta since 2014.
- Growing environment; they give high trust , responsibility, key tasks and regular feedback to you.
- Engaging company’s Mission, Vision Values (for them work and passion are the same thing).
- Fun, friendly, young international working environment.
- They provide guidance for searching your accommodation.
- When on duty, most of the times, drinks and food are on discount price or free of charge.
- Discretionary monetary bonus (for top performances and key responsibilities).
- Opportunity to join all their popular events for free.