Oct 25, 2023
Oct 13, 2024
Our collaborator is a global leader in data and software services that strives to transform every touchpoint of the vehicle lifecycle into a connected digital experience. In addition, they provide products and services to protect life’s other most important assets: their homes and digital identities.
They are seeking highly motivated Sales Development Representatives (SDR’s) interested in kick-starting their careers in sales. SDR’s serve as the initial point of contact for the sales team, making them an important first impression. Based in their Inside Sales Centre of Excellence (CoE) in Seville, you will be responsible for engaging with both existing accounts and prospects who have shown interest in their services, as well as reaching out to agencies that may not be familiar with them in order to generate interest in their software solutions.
- Execute the process for building sales pipeline.
- Collaborate with Marketing & Product teams to execute campaigns that ensure lead quality and quantity with proper closed-loop metric reporting.
- Regularly perform against individual monthly and/or quarterly targets: number of calls, pipeline generation, conversion rates, and Opportunities which may consist of meetings, appointments virtually, demos, or follow-up calls assigned to quota carrying sales reps in Solera.
- Collaborate with internal sales operations stakeholders on reporting and analysis.
- Ensure CRM tools and value-selling methodologies are leveraged to process and track opportunities.
- Native standard level of language of French, English or German it depends on the position
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft
- Desirable: Salesforce or Automotive interest.
- English mid levelt
- Confidence to prospect and develop new sales leads
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Comfortable with sales technology and CRM tool
- Fixed salary based on the candidate's experience and profile.
- Professional development opportunities and growth in a leading company in the industry.
- A collaborative and challenging work environment.