Sep 05, 2022
Aug 31, 2023
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Our partner is an E-learning platform offering a personalized approach that gives its clients a unique opportunity to network with colleagues and integrate into Dutch society. It is a company focused on helping foreign professionals living and working in the Netherlands, who are expected to speak and understand the Dutch language, even if life is manageable in English. They offer a full range of levels, from beginner to advanced, and measure progress during the program at the end of each module.
- Market research and desk research (including via LinkedIn)
- Calling potential clients, presenting our concept, and scheduling a follow-up appointment
- Providing support with recruitment campaigns and networking events.
- Develop professionally and gain experience directly in the business world with ex-pats and MBA/Ph.D. students from leading companies such as Heineken, Unilever, ASML, Philips, Tesla, Nike, and the Universities of Wageningen, Delft, or Tilburg.
University student/recent graduate
English and Spanish fluent
- Minimum duration of 6 months
- Full-time position
Great communication skills, especially speaking ones
Extrovert, competitive mind
- Able to use MS Office
- To be part of the fastest-growing online language schools in 2021/2022.
- The opportunity to work in a close-knit team where your opinions and suggestions are valued.
- Laptop and work mobile
- Rotterdam, The Netherlands