Architecture Internship in Breda, The Netherlands
- Breda, The Netherlands
- June 27, 2023 01:26
- 300€ - 900€
We are looking for an enthusiastic, organized and curious Intern Architect to join our team. During the internship period, you will be working on a variety of projects, ranging from commercial to residential design. You will be working on all aspects of the project, from concept development to detailed design and production drawings. You will be collaborating with experienced professionals, and will be expected to keep up with the pace of the team.
- At least 1 year of experience in Architecture.
- Autocad, Rhinoceros & Grasshopper, Sketchup, and the Adobe Creative Suite experience is required.
- Must have a portfolio of work that demonstrates proficiency in Architecture, including but not limited to, concept design, presentation graphics, documentation, and detailing.
- Must be able to work independently and in a team setting.
- Excellent communication, time management, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
- Must have a valid working permit for The Netherlands.
- Passion for Architecture and design.
This well-known company is a multi-disciplinary firm, specializing in Architecture, Urban Planning and Interior Design. Located in the city of Breda, The Netherlands, we are committed to providing our clients with innovative, sustainable solutions. Our company combines the latest technology with traditional methods of design, which allows us to create beautiful, functional and efficient designs. We strive to create a working environment that promotes creativity, collaboration and respect. We value our employees and believe in fostering an atmosphere of growth and learning. We are driven to constantly innovate and provide our clients with the best solutions. Breda is a city and municipality in the south of the Netherlands, located in the province of North Brabant. It is located on the Mark River, near the confluence of the Aa and Dommel rivers. The city centre is located on the east side of the Mark River. The city has a population of approximately 178,000, making it one of the largest cities in the province. It is a lively city, with many shops, restaurants, and cultural activities. Breda is the perfect place for an internship in Architecture, as it has a vibrant, diverse architecture scene and a wide range of cultural activities to explore.