Teaching English in an Academy in Parque Alcosa (Seville) - 35h/week - 600€/month
- Translator, Education / teaching
- Seville, Spain
- July 20, 2022 13:46
Our collaborator is one of the top English Academies in Spain, with more than 20 years of experience in the field of Education. Currently, they have more than 50 centers all around Spain. They offer English classes for all ages and levels and they are official Trinity and TOEFL examination centers, and a Cambridge preparation center. This internship program is particularly beneficial to those applicants who are interested in obtaining professional development experience in education under the supervision of experienced professionals in the field. Interns will have ample opportunity to teach, develop lesson plans, and evaluate student performance, and will, in turn, receive feedback on their teaching.
- Assisting classes for optimal results.
- Aiding students with aspects such as pronunciation and grammar.
- Enriching the students' knowledge in English culture and values.
- Facilitating activities such as group tasks.
- English level as native or advanced
- Studies related to education or the English language or previous teaching experience.
Internship hours: 35h/week
Availability: Sept 2022 - June 2023.
Location: Parque Alcosa, Seville