Jul 18, 2023
Aug 31, 2024
Project Executive Intern
30h / week
700€ - 800€
Our collaborator is a high-end Madrid-based creative and communications agency with teams operating out of the UK and Spain. They deliver high impact creative work to some of the world’s best-known B2B brands in technology, travel, engineering, healthcare, cybersecurity and finance.They are looking for a Project Executive Intern to join their rapidly growing team in September/October 2023.
If you are looking to take the first step in your career in the brand/creative/communication industries this is a great opportnity. You will learn about global business, develop Project Management and Account Management skills alongside a friendly professional team of corporate communication design experts.
The Project Executive Intern is a key role in the studio, offering huge potential for career progression as our collaborator grows. You will work closely with the team in the management of operational elements of the studio, providing administrative and creative development support to the Director of Client Services and design studio.
Main tasks of the role will include:
- Assisting with communications, planning and logistics of B2B design projects, plus interface with clients.
- Working closely with all members of the studio (graphic designers, video editors, copywriters) to help facilitate the day-to-day smooth running of the workplace.
- Assisting with the operational day-to-day running of the studio and admin support to the team pushing hard to deliver fast, efficient and high quality client project delivery.
Some specific tasks include:
- Editing and reviewing content for projects.
- Liaising with clients from initial project brief through to final delivery.
- Project management and follow up with the design team and customers.
- Client meeting notes, proofreading and revision of studio work.
- Sourcing photography and design assets.
- Organising files and project content, support with studio weekly planning.
- Coordinating production and delivery of merchandise for client projects.
- Creating estimates and budget maintenance.
- Social media planning and scheduling.
- Team event ideas, award submissions.
- Planning and developing marketing material for the agency.
- Competitor analysis… and more!
- High interest in learning about corporate communication and building experience and knowledge in the B2B (business to business) sector.
- Strong communication skills and customer service ethic, both internally and externally.
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively to meet deadlines.
- A very high level of spoken and written Spanish AND English is essential. Our collaborator works with clients across the world, with 90% of projects in English.
- An eye for detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work discretely and confidentially.
- Knowledge of and practical experience with social media, especially LinkedIn.
- Confident, professional and self-motivated, ability to work alone or as part of a team.
- Flexible approach.
- Excellent IT skills, specifically Microsoft Office including Powerpoint. Adobe Creative Cloud is desirable but not essential.
- Interest and knowledge of the creative and design sector is very important.
- They are open to candidates from different kinds of educational and career backgrounds but you MUST be able to demonstrate knowledge of and a strong interest in the creative industries and some relevant experience and/or examples. You may well be a Graduate in Marketing, Communication or even Art.
- Acting with proactivity, initiative, and enthusiasm. A positive attitude is crucial.
- Get the opportunity to work in a small but expanding the team- an exciting time to be joining our collaborator's friendly team.
- This role provides scope for career progression. The more you contribute, the more you will progress in your professional career.
- This role is for an internship (minimum 6 months) with the possibility to join their team full time afterwards.
Internship hours: 30
Internship remuneration: Between 700-800 EUR
Internship location: Madrid