Physiotherapy internship in a retirement home in Motril, Spain
- Health Sciences
- Granada , Spain
- January 17, 2020 13:21
Our partner is a rehabilitation and care retirement home in Motril, Granada. With almost 10 years of experience, they are specialized in taking care of elderly people also with some special needs. They have a residence 365 days per year, 24 hours per day, and a day and night center. They have special services for patients with Alzheimer's, stroke and advanced diseases.
If your passion is helping people and you love to interact with elderly people, this is your perfect internship!
To assist in:
- Performing the treatments and rehabilitation technique prescribes.
- Participate, when required, in the multidisciplinary team of the center for the performance of related tests or assessments with his professional specialty.
- To monitor and evaluate the implementation of treatment you make.
- To know, evaluate, inform and change, if necessary, the application of the treatment of their specialty, when given, by means of the use of external resources.
- To participate in the meetings and work sessions that are convened in the middle.
- Collaborate in the areas of your competence as well as training and information programs to the families of users and institutions.
- Attend the sessions held at the centers for the review, the follow-up and the evolution of the treatments.
- In general, in all unspecified activities and that they are related to what is happening in the previous.
- Nursery studies
- Minimum 3 months
- Spanish at least B2