Reception and F&B Internship in a unique boutique hotel in Barcelona, Spain
- Hospitality / Tourism
- Barcelona, Spain
- September 10, 2019 10:26
Our collaborator is one of Barcelona's best and new boutique hotels created especially for travelers who are always looking for original and unique environments. Located in the city center of Barcelona, it offers a great and personalized experience and customer satisfaction
- Understands and operates the Property Management System.
- Possesses excellent knowledge of the hotel´s procedures and applies them accordingly.
- Possesses excellent knowledge of the hotel´s room locations and types, the services provided by the property, as well as basic information of the city.
- Assists in the handling of reservations in accordance with the SOPs and to the instructions of the Manager and assures for a complete and informative follow up.
- Performs check-ins and check-outs and accommodates special requests from guests whenever possible.
- Offers personalized service to each guest, proactively searches for solutions to their needs regardless if they are for within the property or related to other aspects of their trip.
- Handles guest complaints with interest, concern, and empathy, assures for the quick and efficient resolution offers support and informs them in a timely manner.
- Coordinates room status updates with the Housekeeping department and assures that the standards are met before the guest enters.
- Possesses knowledge of all safety and emergency procedures and is aware of accident prevention policies.
- Handles Food&Beverage during the breakfast operation and assures for its smooth completion.
- Tracks hotel´s inventory and informs the Manager on Duty of any arising needs.
- Assists Management with administrative tasks which include and are not limited to: financial closing of the month, orders making, tracking of inventory and orders, tasks distribution for Housekeeping and Maintenance, SOPs editing, reservations tracking.
- Hospitality or Tourism related studies
- Fluent in English.
- Spanish and other languages are a plus
- Previous Customer Service experience is a plus
- Organized, responsible and proactive
- Minimum of 4 months
230 € per month
Social security coverage