Paid Market Intelligence Internship position in Barcelona
- Economics / Finance, Business
- Barcelona, Spain
- December 1, 2021 08:38
Our collaborator, based in Barcelona city centre, is an international safety science company with a wide experience when innovating solutions in safety, sustainability, renewable energy, and more. They are specialized in making living and working environments safer.
They are seeking to hire an intern to support their business development department by developing their databases and analyzing the market shares and the company´s competitiveness. Through intense team, working candidates will have to show their best positive attitude and willingness to learn about different markets.
- Search for opportunities for business development and increase of company´s market share in different services and industries around the world
- Regular analysis of the company´s performance in several Markets
- Convert the information into knowledge in order to increase the company´s competitiveness
- Develop and maintain regulatory databases, complete the whole process from Research and Data Mining, until presenting the results to the Requesters Departments
- Create, update and organize database of potential international customers between the Markets of Consumer Electronics, Medical Devices, and Appliances Globally.
- Analyze information for future acquisitions of new international customers
- Support the regional teams with data advantage related to their countries’ main services.
- Attend meetings with sales and business development managers based internationally
- Student in Business Administration, Economics, International Business or related studies
- Languages: Advanced level of English and a minimum of Intermediate level of Spanish.
- Microsoft office applications, especially Outlook and Excel
- Be organized, team member and to have a positive proactive attitude
- 40 hours/week (May depend on the University Agreement)
- Minimum stay during a period of 6 months Mandatory
- Monthly compensation of 500€
- Lunch Vouchers
- Vacation days
- International Business Environment with multicultural workstyle