Norwegian - Local market internship in Barcelona, Spain
- Translator, Copywriting, Business
- Barcelona, Spain
- June 23, 2016 15:39
As an international company, translation is of crucial importance for us to deliver consistent material across all of our markets. With this in mind, we are looking for interns who understand the basics of marketing but also have an eye for translation.
The internship consists of assisting your Market leader to create and maintain marketing content across various online sales platforms. We are a market leader in the bartending industry. With three global offices, we have trained over 50,000 bartenders from across the globe and we maintain a variety of social media channels across all of our markets. Communicating through these channels requires a continuous flow of quality blogs, campaigns, emails, press releases, web pages and other relevant bartender content on a native level.
- Translate a variation of texts from English to Norwegian
- Proofread a variation of texts created by EBS schools, bloggers and other sources in Norwegian
- Support the members of EBS CARE regarding your local market
- Write copy for the EBS website and social media channels, adjust your texts in accordance to the target market
- Norwegian as proficiency standard
- Bachelor’s degree or close to graduation in marketing, creative writing, copywriting or a similar field
- A desire to learn and grow professionally
- Experience with the Office Package, especially Word and Excel
- Experience with blogging or other forms of publishing are a big plus
- You will need to bring your own laptop, however you will be provided with a computer screen.
- A salary of 300€ per month
- A young and dynamic working environment
- Company paid snacks and coffee/tea
- Company paid events and trips
- Free weekly Spanish classes and training boot camp
- Casual dress code and an in-office music system