HR internship in Barcelona
- Human resources, Law, Business
- Barcelona, Spain
- June 17, 2022 10:44
About our partner
Our partner is a French multinational specialized in wound care. It is the second European company by total turnover in the field of wound care. The company's main asset is clearly focused on R&D, developing the latest technologies to help patients heal faster and more efficiently.
Do you want to make an impact on thousands of healthcare professionals and patients with their #healingpeople mission? Are you looking for the opportunity to put your HR knowledge and skills into practice, and have a real impact on the team and the business? Do you enjoy working in a dynamic environment, surrounded by great professionals and excellent team spirit? They want to meet you!
Support in personnel administration: updating of the ERP and employee portal; management of holiday policy and its platform; management of medical leave, leaves, and leaves of absence; preparation of documentation for hiring and leaving; coordination with payroll; coordination with External Prevention Service. Assistance with questions from collaborators.
Collaboration in all HR processes: recruitment, objective setting, development and training, climate surveys, etc.
General support to the team in key projects and processes in the Human Resources area.
▪ Possibility of an internship agreement for a minimum of 6 months (in August there will be a holiday period).
▪ Studying for a Master's Degree in Human Resources OR University degree in Business Administration, Psychology, Law.
▪ Fluency in Spanish and English. Valuable knowledge of other foreign languages (preferably Portuguese and/or Italian).
▪ Good command of IT tools (MS Office).
▪ Learning ability, adaptability, autonomy, and proactivity.
▪ Methodical and organized.
▪ Valid work permit.
Work hours: 35/40h/week, from Monday to Friday, 4 days in office, 1 day remote