Front Desk and Administration Internship in Barcelona
- Communication / Journalism, Public Relations, Business, Hospitality / Tourism
- Barcelona, Spain
- September 20, 2022 16:07
Our collaborator is a fast-growing Spanish academy which is opening a new market in Spain. Their intensive course is developed for those who are really committed to learning Spanish and want to immerse themselves in Spanish life.
They are looking for interns who can help with the Customer Service and the accommodation organization for their students. Someone with high communication skills, who will take care of his own nationality's market.
If you are passionate about customer service, process management and adding value to your company, read on!
The requirements are:
- Intermediate or higher education.
- Proficiency in the office package.
- Person with high organisational skills.
- Proactive and decisive.
- Eager to grow and develop professionally.
- Enthusiastic and motivated by the position.
- Advanced English (a test will be done).
- Other languages will be valued.
- Organise and manage the company's procedures in your area, using internal software and office packages as tools, among others.
- Providing support and customer service in an efficient manner in terms of quality and company image.
- Receiving and sending calls.
- Supporting the Admissions department.
- In constant communication with the rest of the school's departments.
- Responsible for managing student accommodation.
WHAT DOES IT OFFER?
- To lead a new professional challenge with a career plan within the company.
- Work in a company in full expansion process with international projection.
- Belonging to one of the most prestigious schools in the sector.
- Young, dynamic work environment in which innovation and good ideas are rewarded.
- minimum 30h per week.
- Possibility of joining the team after the internship.
- Remuneration to be discussed (400-600 per month)