Paid Audiovisual Content Moderator Internship in Portugal
- Communication / Journalism, Translator, Audiovisual, Business
- Lisbon, Portugal
- August 22, 2023 10:02
Our partner is a global professional services firm delivering business outcomes that transform industries and shape the future.
They partner with the world's most innovative companies to turn their biggest challenges into opportunities – from creating hyper-connected supply chains to transforming experiences for their customers and employees. They use renowned digital, data, and operational excellence skills to make businesses work better.
Not only that, but they have more than 100k employees all over the world, and they really take care of them. You will have access to meal vouchers, bus tickets and insurance and holiday plan.
· Understand and remain up-to-date with content policies and guidelines shared by the customer
· Analyze online videos, social media, web pages and advertising content for compliance
· Examine the content which could be in text, image, audio, video or other formats daily
· Identify content that is not in compliance with requirements and flag it for action
· Give feedback for policies/tools/processes improvements
· Gain a sound knowledge of adjacent and cross policies and not just limit to the policy assigned to
· Train other team members regarding the daily tasks whenever urgent and requested by the manage
· High School Degree, must be obtained in a Portuguese University
· English Speakers level C1
· Previous experience in content moderation would be an asset
· Being able to do a 12 months full-time internship (University's agreement is not needed)
• Your salary will be 960,86 Euros gross per month
• You will receive Meal Vouchers up to a maximum of 7.63 Euros per working day
• You will be eligible for a discretionary bonus of a total of 1 425 Euros gross.
• 10 paid holidays offered by the company to be added to the days offered by IEFP (attributed as per IEFP rules)
• You will be eligible to participate in a Medical Insurance Plan provided by the Company
• You will be eligible to participate in a Life Insurance Plan provided by the Company
• Duration: 12 months
• Probation period: as per labour code
• Working hours: 40 hours/week, shift work 24 hours / 7 days working schedule.
• Work schedule during new hire training period will be 9am-6pm.
The Company reserves the right to change the above shift patterns, and you may be required to change from any particular shift to another at any time.
• Place of work: Unless communicated by your employer, your work is carried out with a physical presence in Lagoas Business Park, Oeiras
• Candidates must live in the Lisbon region and the Company offers transportation and also pays for Lisbon Social Pass.
• They must be enrolled in IEFP (you can apply after the interview and the process is easy and fast)