Jul 10, 2023
Jan 10, 2024
20h / week
100€ - 400€
ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING INTERNSHIP VACANCY IN VERONA, ITALY
We are a globally recognized company, a leader in the field of energy and automation technologies. With presence in 190 countries, we're committed to providing access to safe, reliable, efficient, and sustainable energy and automation solutions. We are looking for a passionate and proactive Electrical Engineering Intern to join our team in Verona, Italy.
- Participate and contribute in design, analysis, and testing of electrical circuits and devices.
- Support in developing new strategies for electrical systems maintenance and improvement.
- Conduct detailed research to solve complex technical issues.
- Assist in ensuring compliance with all relevant safety, quality and environmental standards.
- Collaborate with teams for project execution.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Currently studying or a recent graduate from Electrical Engineering or a related field.
- Broad knowledge of electrical systems, processors, components, tools, and machinery.
- Experience with electrical simulation software will be a plus.
- High proficiency in English, both verbal and written.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills.
- Hands-on, proactive and able to work independently.
- Able to communicate technical information effectively.
- Flexible to work irregular hours and in different work environments.
Aside from working in a top-notch company, enjoy becoming a part of the city of Verona, Italy. Famously referenced in Shakespeare’s tragedy, "Romeo and Juliet", Verona is more than its grand Arena, Roman ruins and medieval old town. It is packed with churches, palaces, and squares all displaying a rich history. The city offers an excellent quality of life with its vibrant cultural scene, diverse cuisines, and elegant shopping districts. Furthermore, its proximity to Venice and Milan adds to the cosmopolitan experience it offers.