Paid 550€/m Strategic and Finance internship in Nanterre (Paris, France)
- Strasbourg, France
- December 19, 2017 14:12
Our collaborator is a technological start up who develops platforms and apps to improve people´s life.
They are working in new projects and therefore, would be interested in having some extra help in their departments.
This position would be a role for someone coming from a well-known and reputed school who would like to intern directly with the director of the company in the finance and strategic decisions department.
Some of the tasks may be:
• Creating annual/monthly/quarterly schedules
• Work with general ledger accounts
• Assist in daily treasury operations
• Assist with month-end close process and journal entries
• Monitor and track key treasury operational benchmarks
• Assist in the implementation of new treasury systems and procedures
• Create payment plans
• Assist with portfolio management
• Manage client accounts and take necessary actions to receive payment
• Financial statement analysis
On top of analytical and hard skills, we value :
Candidate must demonstrate a record of activities in the field
Starting date 2nd January
554,40€ per month
Education and training plan