Sep 03, 2020
Sep 03, 2021
Our collaborator is an amazing international digital agency based in Atocha, Madrid. With global clients and global vision, they know how to stand out, creating amazing products and features for their customers.
As a creative organization, they have been working with almost any kind of customer, from small boutiques and companies to multinationals. They share a strong interest and passion for creativity being a focus to understand customer needs.
What you will do as an intern:
- Benchmark Research
- Assist with the developing of the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Work with clients on promotional content for campaigns
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Graphic design for on and offline promotional material (online campaign banners, leaflets)
- Illustration (vector artwork and iconography)
- Photography (Art Direction, Styling & Retouching)
- Art-working (Localising content for use in different territories)
- Studying a relevant degree in Graphic Design or similar
- Send us your portfolio
- Software skills in Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Creative thinker with strong typographic and layout skills
- Ability to follow brand guidelines
- Good communication skills
- English is a must.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Strong organization skills.
- Great attitude and eager to learn.
- Minimum 3 months
What we can offer you:
- An innovative and collaborative environment with shared responsibilities and equal input
- Working in an International Company
- Professional training
- Regular team events and much much more
- Certificate of internship participation after the finished internship
- 150 € per month, financial compensation.