Our collaborator was founded by a sailing enthusiast in 1995, making it one of the agencies with the most experience in the boat rental industry.
Today the company has the largest catalog of professional boat rentals in Europe, with more than 18,000 boats in their catalog. Its objective is to connect clients who wish to sail with boat rental companies willing to fill their booking schedule.
It is committed to providing the highest quality service and advice to their clients. In 2021, they have taken more than 20,000 people on board sailing boats, catamarans and motorboats all over the world: Greece, Croatia, the Carribeans, Thailand, etc.
Under the responsibility of the Marketing Manager and in collaboration with the Sales teams, you are in charge of setting up editorial content related to the destinations served by the company. We are looking for someone who loves to write and is not afraid to get bored of it, who will help with the production of written web documents (guides, blog posts, destination description, etc.) and is not shy to reach out and communicate with the clients on the phone.
Your main tasks are :
- Help in writing navigation-related content for company's website and magazine: description of destinations, travel guides, magazine articles, itineraries etc.
- Optimize the website for SEO purpose.
- Look for new keywords to rank on and improve rankings on existing ones.
- Edit HTML code.
- Elaboration of the weekly newsletter.
- Search for web partners.
- Participation in promoting the content of its website on social networks (Instagram and Facebook).
- Level of education: Bachelor or Master program in a University, Business School or equivalent.
- Passion for writing and travel.
- You are not afraid of dealing with clients and shipowners on the phone.
- Languages: German as native standard level (written and spoken), the practice of English is necessary and French a plus.
- Good command of German spelling and grammar, autonomy, initiative, a taste for travel and searching for information on the Internet, writing skills, good written and oral communication are the qualities required to carry out your missions.
- 6 months internship starting in January with the possibility to be hired afterwards.
- The offices are in Gracia, Barcelona, SPAIN.
- Internship agreement can be provided by the host company.
- Salary: 600/800€ monthly.