Graphic/Web Designer Intern in Barcelona
- IT & Web development, Graphic design, Arts
- Barcelona, Spain
- February 21, 2018 07:25
Our collaborator is an e-commerce company based in Barcelona. They are offering printed clothing with personalized logos for fashion brands, staff uniforms and promotional clothing for events, exhibitions, seminars, trade shows and much more. Printed promotional products, such as flyers, business cards, printed pens, and banners are also available.
The company has more than 15 years of experience in the printing industry and are experts in every aspect of design and printing! They are in an internationalization process and they are currently looking for young motivated individuals who could support their Graphic Design team.
· Redrawing artwork files and logos, and creating vector graphics for clients logos
· Creating visual template mock ups for clients
· Creating and enhancing product images for our e-commerce site
· Web graphic material for blog, website and marketing material
· Design of graphical elements, sliders, buttons for the website
· Excellent written skills in English – Spanish a huge advantage
· Very Fast worker with Adobe and able to Perform well under pressure
· Keen eye & attention to detail
· Professional, Responsible, Trustworthy & Punctual
0-500 euros depending on the candidate profile, to be determined after interview with the company.
Minimum 5 months of internship