Data and Marketing of Results internship in Barcelona, Spain
- Economics / Finance, Business
- Barcelona, Spain
- September 13, 2017 11:13
Our collaborator is an e-commerce company growing to become an international marketplace for the best personalized t-shirts and on-demand printing products. With 700,000 original designs related to TV-Series, Movies, Video games and Pop-Culture along with high quality artwork, a key objective for the company is to improve their market strength in international markets.
They are looking for a person who knows how to turn numbers into opportunities, someone who detects problems through analysis and provide solutions and quality improvements,coordinating with the Marketing team. The candidate will help in the measuring and analysis of the impacts of the online promotional actions (mainly Facebook Ads), putting in place a daily reporting that allows him/her to analyze the campaigns and results and follow the main KPIs.
- Daily reports: Measuring and analysing of the impacts of the online promotional actions
- Detect opportunities and potential problems by analysing data from online campaigns.
- Development of a campaign optimisation strategy plan (A / B image testing, copies, landing pages, etc.)
- You can also support the marketing team:
- In creating and planning new campaigns
- Review and update existing campaigns
- Participate in the definition of new initiatives related to the capture of database.
- Advanced spreadsheet user (Excel)
- Organised person, with analytical thinking, who can detect opportunities in a huge amount of data
- Knowledge of the Facebook Ads platform
- Fluent in English
- Minimum 4 months
500 euros per month
Full time position