- Communication / Journalism, Copywriting, Business
- Barcelona, Spain
- September 1, 2016 17:36
Our collaborator is an ecommerce company located in Sant Cugat del Valles, a city by Barcelona, Spain. The company has more than 15 years of experience in the printing industry and are experts in every aspect of design and printing. This internship will give you the possibility of working with a professional team and also in an international environment. The company is now looking for young a motivated students to join them.
Position: Content Marketing Assistant
- Writing various types of articles on a wide range of topics for our blog
- Manage content calendar and meet scheduled content publishing deadlines
- Optimizing content for search engines and lead generation
- Work alongside other marketers and content marketers to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience and supports marketing goals
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business' various types of content
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts
- English and Spanish Fluency
- 2-3 years of marketing and content creation experience
- Proactive “can do” demeanour – takes initiative on tasks both strategic and routine
- Ability to independently create both long and short form written content with attention to Search Engine Optimization best practices
- Impeccable attention to detail including spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- Proactive and Punctual
- Full time position.
- Location: Barcelona
- Unpaid vacancy.