Paid Bar and Restaurant Internship in Genova, Italy
- Hospitality / Tourism, Food and beverage, Customer service
- Genoa, Italy
- September 15, 2023 07:35
Our collaborator is an Italian independent entrepreneurial business that has been enjoying constant and steady growth. They have 8 hostels in Italy: two in Milan, one in Como, one near Assisi, one in Genova, one in Florence and one in Rome; and 4 hostels in Myanmar: two in Bagan, one in Mandalay and one in Nyaung Shwe, on Inle Lake for a total of 500 beds. They have around 100 employees and almost 7 million euros in revenue in last years. A business development plan that will see the opening of other hostels in 2023-2024 in some of the most beautiful cities in Italy.
They are searching for a person that wants to work in a young team, is willing to interact with the guests, and is a real team player.
Position: Bar and Restaurant
- Helping at the bar.
- Preparing drinks.
- Preparing and helping with activities.
- Helping in the kitchen.
- Help with the preparation of food for breakfast and lunch.
- Fluent in English.
- Italian knowledge will be a plus.
- Minimum 3 month internship.
- 40h/week reception (8 h per day, 5 working days and 2 days off).
- Working on shifts (morning, evening and some nights).
- Good inclination to work in a team, outgoing, extrovert, and welcoming towards the guests.
- Reimbursement of expenses of 300 euro plus 7 euro per every attended day.
- One bed in one shared dorm.
- Use the guest's kitchen.
Location: Genova, Italy