Aug 15, 2023
Feb 15, 2024
30h / week
Internship Opportunity: Audiovisual Media Production
Our well-established company, with its headquarters nestled in the heart of Stockholm, Sweden, is currently looking for a dynamic, motivated and innovative intern to join our Audiovisual Production Team. Leading in cutting-edge technology and design, the company emphasizes creating valuable and effective solutions for our clients globally. We constantly push the boundaries of technology, design and media in our quest for excellence.Our company is located in Stockholm, the capital of Sweden, known for its diverse and vibrant social scene, picturesque architecture and world-renowned innovation and technology. Stockholm's deep-rooted culture, coupled with its first-rate lifestyle makes it an ideal place for young professionals and creatives alike.
As an Audiovisual Production Intern, you will:
- Assist in creating and developing multimedia (audio and video) content for customer stories, internal company announcement videos, external promotional social videos, product marketing videos, and other enterprise-wide projects.
- Script, storyboard, budget, allocate resources, set deadlines, and select optimal forms of media for projects.
- Collaborate closely with internal teams to help track and manage project progress.
- Work independently, as well as part of a team, to establish project deliverables.
- Plan video shoots; scout, select and reserve shoot locations.
- Develop production schedules, manage post-production processes, and assist in evaluating final product’s overall effectiveness.
Ideal candidates should possess:
- Currently studying or a recent graduate in Film, Mass Communication, Media Studies, or related field.
- Strong understanding of Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, Adobe After Effects, or similar editing software.
- Excellent communication skills- verbal and written, organizational abilities, and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and a passion for storytelling.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Exceptional creativity and innovative design skills.
- Self-starter attitude with an ability to adapt to changes.
- Passionate commitment to the company mission.
- Cross-cultural, interpersonal, and networking skills.
Our guiding principle is to only produce work that we believe in, allowing us to fully invest our time, effort, and creativity into every project. Join us on our journey to redefine the benchmark for excellence in audiovisual media production.