Apr 21, 2023
Apr 23, 2024
Junior Microsoft Azure Systems Engineer in Barcelona
40h / week
3300€ - 5000€
Our partner is an engineering company focused exclusively on Microsoft Cloud Solutions with multiple Microsoft awards (Finalist in the Microsoft Worldwide Inspire Awards) and is the only Microsoft Partner in Spain.
They are recognised as a Great Place to Work, with a satisfaction score of almost 95% from its team.
They are looking to expand their team of cloud systems engineers who will be responsible for building and delivering Microsoft 365 and Azure cloud solutions in the cybersecurity domain, as well as helping its customers get the most out of Microsoft 365 and Azure.
The company will offer an intensive and advanced training career plan that will allow you to successfully join their innovative cyber security department.
If you are tired of: Routine tasks; unattractive on-premise projects; of being outsourced and assigned administrative tasks to a client; always doing the same thing or simply of being in companies that are not at the cutting edge of technology, stuck in the past, then don't miss this opportunity!
Guide customers in the digitalisation, creation, management and protection of infrastructure and data services, enabling them to take full advantage of Microsoft Azure's computing, analytics and artificial intelligence capabilities.
- Demonstrable experience of at least 3 years in networking engineering and Microsoft Azure (M365 knowledge is highly valued).
- The desire to pursue a career exclusively in the Microsoft Cloud, with one of Europe's most recognised partners in the field of both cybersecurity and digitalisation.
- Experience and basic knowledge of Microsoft cloud systems and a minimum of cyber security is required. Our partner will offer an intensive and advanced training career plan that will allow you to successfully join their innovative cybersecurity department.
- Ability, interest and self-confidence to participate in internal and Microsoft events and Webinars.
- In addition to a good technical background, they value a keen interest to grow professionally, as well as curiosity to learn constantly and ease to understand complex issues.
- You should also be a team player with a strategic vision.
- You will fit in if you are a sociable, empathetic person with a good level of interpersonal skills.
They highly value
- Security knowledge and experience, specifically, the more of the following products,
the better: AAD Premium, Intune, Microsoft Defender for Cloud Apps, Microsoft Information Protection,
Microsoft Defender for Endpoint, Microsoft Defender for Cloud, Azure Sentinel, Microsoft Defender
for Identity, Windows 10/11 Enterprise, Microsoft 365 Defender (XDR), Microsoft Defender for Office
365, Windows 365...
- Official Microsoft certifications.
- Advanced English and conversational level.
- University studies
- Competitive salary depending on the candidate's experience and level of expertise in Microsoft 365, Azure and at least one cybersecurity solution in the Microsoft cloud.
- Opportunity to embark on a fast-paced company project with more than 25 years of experience in the market and a market track record being the European company with the highest number of Microsoft technology competencies (16 GOLD, the 6 new Microsoft designations and 9 advanced specialisations)
- Professional career, within a pioneering company that is 100% committed to the cloud, together with continuous training and a certification plan provided by the company and all the necessary resources for your professional development without limitation.
- Extraordinary environment, zero staff turnover, teamwork carrying out R&D tasks and packaging and delivering value for customers in a continuous improvement process.
- NO OUTSOURCING of staff, so you will never be "sold" to a client, nor will you be assigned to a client doing boring tasks.
- Participate in their large digital technology events or the annual face-to-face events, which they do together with Microsoft.
- Excellent working conditions, such as: permanent contract, flexible working hours, remote work when required (for work-life balance, logistics, etc.), intensive working hours in summer (2.5 months) and every Friday of the year, life insurance, Accident Insurance, Premium health insurance, English classes, Gymnasium, Work/life balance services
- Paid time off: paid leave for the day of your birthday, annual pack of 10h of personal matters, year-end bonus, unlimited budget allocated for training, technical resources available exclusively from Microsoft, annual salary increase commensurate with progression and value added, among others.