Jul 10, 2023
Jan 10, 2024
Manchester, United Kingdom
20h / week
400€ - 500€
Management Internship Vacancy in Manchester, United Kingdom
We are a renowned Fortune 500 company based in Manchester, United Kingdom with a global presence across multiple sectors. As industry leaders, we are dedicated to delivering quality services and innovative solutions for our customers. Our core strength lies in our team of dedicated professionals who continuously strive to spearhead the business world. We are currently looking for a dynamic and motivated Management Intern to join our team.
- Assist in the planning, organizing, and coordinating of operational activities under the supervision of project leads.
- Support in the preparation and presentation of reports on the progress, achievements, and outcomes of various projects.
- Participate in the development of strategies and procedures that affect the successful completion of team projects.
- Perform administrative tasks such as scheduling and organizing meetings, handling corresponding emails, and preparing minutes of meetings.
- Assist in budget planning, monitoring, and variance analysis.
- Provide support in all phases of project management, including project initiation, planning, execution, control, and closure.
- Currently studying for a degree in Business Administration, Management, or a relevant field.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Proactive, organized, and detail-oriented, providing high-quality work even under pressure.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Passionate about a career in management.
- Eager to learn and quick to grasp new concepts.
- Flexible and adaptable to changes in a fast-paced work environment.
- Excellent team player, able to collaborate effectively with multidisciplinary teams.
Moving to Manchester, a city famed for its football and rich musical history, has numerous attractions. It is a city which stands proud on the global stage boasting of a diversity-packed calendar of international events, beautiful architecture, and renowned museums and galleries. More than this, with world-class transport links and a bustling student scene, it holds countless opportunities for interns and graduates.