Sep 10, 2023
Nov 10, 2023
25h / week
300€ - 700€
Internship Opportunity in Ankara - Hospitality / Tourism
We are a highly reputed business in the Hospitality / Tourism sector, based in the vibrant city of Ankara, Turkey. Known for our superior service standards and commitment to excellence, we count amongst the elite in our industry. Our internship program is highly coveted for its comprehensive exposure and the opportunity to learn from industry leaders.
Your tasks will include, but not be limited to:
- Assisting the Marketing department in designing strategies and implementing them for promoting tourism packages.
- Collaborating with the Guest Relations department to ensure guests needs are met and their stay is seamless and memorable.
- Conducting research on different tourism trends and presenting findings.
- Assisting the Tourism department in planning, promoting, and executing events.
- Learning and becoming proficient with the use of reservation and booking software.
The candidate must:
- Be Currently enrolled in a degree related to Hospitality, Tourism or events management.
- Have Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Turkish and English.
- Possess a genuine interest in tourism, hospitality and event organization.
- Display remarkable patience, interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
We prefer interns who are:
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and willing to learn.
- Able to drive ideas from inception to execution.
- Capable of working independently as well as part of a team.
Ankara is the capital city of Turkey, carrying a rich blend of history and modernity. With its youthful vibrancy complimented by historical sights such as the Haci Bayram Mosque and Ataturk Mausoleum, the city boasts a unique cultural experience for tourists and residents alike. It offers an enriching setting for anyone looking to carve a niche in Hospitality and Tourism.