Oct 26, 2023
Dec 26, 2023
20h / week
300€ - 600€
Industrial Engineering Intern - Geneva, Switzerland
We are a leading international organization known for our innovative contributions to the industrial engineering field. With a worldwide presence, we are centered in the heart of Geneva, Switzerland, a city recognized for its rich history, diverse culture, and high quality of life. Our unmatched reputation has been cultivated through years of commitment to our customers and employees alike.
We currently have an exciting opening for an Industrial Engineering Intern to join our dynamic team in Geneva, Switzerland. The selected candidate will be deeply immersed in our operations, contributing to both complex projects and important daily tasks. Your responsibilities will include assisting in the creation of detailed workflow plans, analyzing operational processes, and aiding in the implementation of strategies for improved efficiency.
- Participate actively in various projects aiming to optimize workflow and productivity.
- Design, test, and implement integrated systems for managing industrial production processes.
- Identify processes to reduce waste and improve performance.
- Support the Industrial Engineering team in data collection and analysis for continuous improvement projects.
- Collaborate with team members in project management and problem-solving activities.
- Apply the principles of lean manufacturing, statistical analysis, and mathematical modelling to drive optimization and cost reduction efforts.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Industrial Engineering or related field.
- Demonstrable understanding of Industrial Engineering principles and tools, including but not limited to Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma, DMAIC methodology
- Strong problem-solving skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Exceptional communication and teamwork abilities.
- Proficiency in English. Knowledge of French or German is a plus.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Legally eligible to work in Switzerland.
- Willingness to undertake an engaging and challenging role in a multicultural environment.