Reception and Commercial Internship in Valencia
- Public Relations, Business, Hospitality / Tourism
- Valencia, Spain
- January 13, 2016 13:47
Our collaborator is a young and innovative hotel chain in Spain which offers qualified service at reasonable prices to their customers. They are having businesses in many cities in Spain and looking for international candidates to do internships in their hotels. Successful candidates will gain experiences for working in their professional reception and commercial team in beautiful Valencia.
Position : Reception and Commercial Internship
Interns are expected to complete all of these tasks during their internships, including:
- Front Office: Customer Care, telephone and desk, Etiquette, customer assisting, receiving feedback/complaint with kindness.
- Functions Check in and check out
- Billing and cash
Preparation and support of buffet service, order management, control costs and ratios per person
- Back Office: Administrative work, time management. Sales channels, segmentation and end of day.
- Reservations: Control of booking and reservation of individual customers
- Revenue Management: Control of booking and proposals for opening, closing and changes in rates
- Credits: Agencies and companies
- Database Management
- Promotional Mailings
- Visiting and maintaining relationship with companies
- Commercial actions
- Managing groups: Rates, Pro Forma, service sheets
- Social Networking (support Community Manager)
- Being active and can-do attitude
- Fluent in English and intermediate level of Spanish
Shifts: morning, afternoon and evening tasks.
Free accommodation and breakfast during internship