Brokering internship in Valencia, Spain
- Valencia, Spain
- April 10, 2017 13:10
Our collaborator is a brokering/trading company with presence in South and Central America and in Valencia, Spain. They trade various commodities within agriculture, marine fuel and metal.
They established in 2016 and they are still in the early phase. They are looking for potential buyers and sellers of commodities in Europe and Africa to connect them with their stakeholders in Latin America.
The company is currently looking for an intern to support with the daily duties.
- Make analysis and research of the markets we are working with.
- Find new business possibilities actively and speak with clients globally on daily basis.
- Prepare marketing materials such as one-pagers, user manuals and other materials related to our projects and clients.
- Translate materials into Spanish.
- Different kind of scheduling, planning and performance tracking.
- Willing to participate in business travels if needed.
- General office assistance.
- Good level of English
- Spanish fluent
- Minimum stay 3 months. Preferable 6-9 months
- Driven individual.
- Entrepreneur spirit and ambitious.
- Commercial minded.
- Well-spoken verbally and written.
- Interns with the availability to join the company after the internship will be preferred.
- Schedule 9-17h