Oct 08, 2023
Dec 08, 2023
Tenerife , Spain
40h / week
200€ - 300€
Internship Opportunity in Management
Experience the unparalleled chance to work with one of the leading companies in Tenerife, Spain. We are a globally recognized firm with a well-established customer base and credibility, built over decades of providing quality products and service. We take immense pride in our robust and diverse workforce, collectively working towards an innovation-led future. Currently, we are looking for a Management Intern to join our vibrant team in Tenerife.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Collaborating with department managers to understand the company's business strategy and propose corporate initiatives.
- Assisting in the preparation of managerial reports and presentations for senior management.
- Contributing to the development of business planning, forecasting, and complex financial analysis.
- Performing market analysis and researching competition.
- Supporting the team in daily administrative tasks.
- Pursuing or have completed a master’s degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Excellent organisational and multitasking abilities.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- A driven, self-motivated individual with a desire to learn in a dynamic environment.
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- An analytical thinker with great problem-solving skills.
- A detail-oriented individual with a proven ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
A beautiful island in the heart of Spain, Tenerife is the perfect blend of lively buzz and tranquil beauty. Boasting vibrant nightlife, stunning beaches, and an average temperature of 22°C, it makes the ultimate setting for those who want to live and work in paradise. Tenerife also houses various world heritage sites, excellent infrastructure, and a multicultural atmosphere, providing a fantastic work-life balance for our employees.