Social media and content creator assistant (Fashion Communication) - Remote
- Communication / Journalism, Business, Fashion, Digital marketing
- Tarragona , Spain
- December 2, 2020 13:29
Their mission is to create conversations and fight for change. The movement does not end here. They go beyond intentions and make changes tangible by donating a percentage of all orders to NGOs and nonprofit associations committed to take action and improve the planet we live on. They take the cause forward while conserving the environment because they believe in less and better quality clothing. They use 100% organic fabrics to avoid pollution, and they use delivery and shipping services that support the reduction of CO2 emissions so that each delivery makes a difference.
Research of content for social networks (Instagram and TikTok)
- Content on conversation-related trends in the fashion world.
- Sales-oriented product content, business focus, and conversion.
- Trend and inspiration content related to Drop out of the fashion world.
- Publications about the brand in a transversal way (Packaging, Zero Waste, Donations or others)
- Planning of content creation drafts through digital publishing platforms.
- Researching profiles in social networks that fit with the philosophy and movement of the company.
- Editing and reviewing written content for social media publications.
- Perform keyword screening using analytics and SEO guidelines to optimize content.
- Promote content published on social networks and monitor engagement.
- Identify potential urban tribes to establish conversation and engaging with them.
- Coordinate with the marketing and design team the content to be published.
- Measure the traffic that derives from the content in networks to the web.
- Studies in Fashion, Marketing, Journalism, or relevant.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in both Spanish and English.
- Experience as a content creator.
- Experience in fashion communication.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop/Luminar 4/Adobe Illustrator
- Portfolio of publications/published articles.
- Min. 4 month