Feb 16, 2022
Jun 24, 2023
250€ - 300€
Our collaborator is the first coworking office created in Seville, Spain. Being a touristic organization in one of the main destinations in Spain, they receive and host customers from all over the world. They are preparing a business development plan, so they would like to have candidates to support them during their growth and help with customer relations.
Would you like to work as Space manager and MK/E-Commerce/Content? Are you good on the phone? Are you proactive? Do you have good commercial and communication skills?
Then you are the right candidate for the internship!
They are in the middle of a growth process and are looking for young and motivated people to join their team.
- Writing original web content related to the products they sell.
- Editing web content already published to help them achieve a better SEO positioning.
- Research and constant analysis of the competition.
- Combine these functions with the collaboration in their workspace, a coworking, to partially attend to the community of users (figure of Space Manager).
- Semi-commercial tasks: being able to attend to potential sales leads so that other colleagues can finalize sales.
- Training on the strategy of the company's entire digital marketing plan (either for original content or paid advertising strategies)
- Open OR close the office
- Reception tasks: learn sales methodologies of their services, guide new customers
- Office tasks: check that everything is in order (Internet, material, etc.)
- Reply to emails from interested parties, prepare simple budgets if necessary
- Marketing and content tasks: editorial calendar management of the company's social networks, social networks tasks, develop blog content
- Assist in the internal needs of the costumers
- Managing the CRM software of the company
- Editing and managing the content of E-commerce platform.
- Studies related to Marketing, Business, Communication or similar
- Advanced Spanish level
- Another European language is a plus
- Proactivity and high organizational skills
- Possibility to start in June/July
- Being part of a young, dynamic, and innovative team.
- Gain experience with possibilities to grow professionally within the company.
- Good working environment.
- Working hours: 30-40 hours per week / variable schedule adaptable to coworking conditions, but with the flexibility of some days in "teleworking".
- Duration: 6-12 months
- Grant: 300 € per month.