Sales Development Internship in Seville - 600€
- Public Relations, Business, Marketing
- Seville, Spain
- November 3, 2022 16:49
Our partner is a startup that improves the relationship between bars and users. We offer the bar an interactive menu from which the diner can order, pay and tip from their mobile device. We increase sales, loyalty and tips by 10%.
They are looking for a Sales Development Representative Intern who is eager to start and grow with a team from scratch.
As a Sales Development Representative you are the architect of our company's growth. It all starts with you. If you like the idea of making the company feel like your own, enjoy being involved to the full and want to sell something you would buy yourself, this will interest you. You'll work side by side with the founding team, and you'll be able to contribute all the ideas you can think of.
The willingness to continue in the company after the end of the traineeship is very important for them.
- You will manage the entire sales cycle from prospecting, commercial pitch with product demo and closing.
- You will develop our outbound strategy and will contribute new methodologies and processes.
- You will visit potential customers in person to explain the product, gather feedback and close the first customers.
- You will report on your activity and coordinate with the founding team in order to improve and provide new solutions to the challenges that may arise on a daily basis.
- You will be part of a young, dynamic and passionate team that works every day with the vision of connecting the physical and digital world.
- Education: marketing, sales, public relations, advertising or similar.
- Previous experience in a startup is a plus, if you have had experience in a hospitality/fintech startup it would be a plus.
- Previous experience as an SDR or in a commercial role is a plus.
- High level of Spanish and English.
- Knowledge of tools such as CRMs, Google Tools, Slack and Notion.
-Value challenges and the ability to make an impact.
- Responsible in your work
- Work towards objectives and in a team
- Organizational skills
- Communication skills, persuasive and resilience skills
- Positive attitude
- Internship contract with the possibility of joining the company after the internship.
- Competitive salary: 600€ per month fixed + bonuses (negotiable depending on your profile)
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to grow within the company generating a direct impact in one of the most important markets in the world.