Part-time Administration Internship in Sevilla - 400/500€
- Economics / Finance, Business
- Seville, Spain
- June 30, 2022 12:01
Our partner is a real estate agency focused on the Southern Spain coast and Balearic Island. They transform the real estate experience into a more accessible, honest and participative business for buyers. Digitalizing the process and adding a wide range of projects that let the buyer choose.
- Research of data and information inside and outside the company's database.
- Creation and updating of spreadsheet.
- Manage the CRM to collect and update information.
- Invoicing and budgets.
- General admin and mailing tasks.
- Fluent English level.
- Spanish minimum intermediate level.
- Excel good skills.
- Resolute, autonomous and proactive attitude.
- Availability to start asap for at least 3 months.
- Hybrid work possibility (office in Mairena del Aljarafe, 20 minutes by public transport).
- Part-time schedule.
- 400-500 € per month remuneration, negotiable depending on the profile.
- Possibility to start directly with a working contract if the candidate is not a student anymore.