We are an SME that focuses on digital services within the educational field. We work with student mobility programs and young talent recruitment, recruiting international students willing to go abroad as well as connecting companies, students and universities in many different ways. We have several platforms recognized widely such as Europe Internship, Spain Internship.com, or our latest project, a remote internships platform, called https://remotebay.io, offering digital solutions and new channels for students to find internships abroad. Receiving more than 16.000 candidates per year, we use matching algorithms as well as the last technologies in the market to provide fresh and digital services in the field.
What do we do?
Our business core is dedicated to recruiting young talent for companies all around Europe, recruiting interns and fresh graduates for international organizations in many different places. We recruit in almost any field though we are specialized in business, IT, tourism and hospitality fields. We recruit more than 3000 candidates for our companies in Spain, Italy, and Germany with a hiring rate of 53%. Most of our recruitment is done online. We recruit and have recruited for Adidas, IBM, Ritz Carlton, and many other well-known companies. Besides recruiting for companies, we organize tailored internship programs in Spain, Germany, Ireland Italy, and the USA, providing custom experiences to private and public organizations as well as supporting entities to take their mobility projects to success. In our tailored programs, we organize anything that an educational institution may need, such as placements, housing, courses, job shadowings, training, mentoring, or any other.
What are we looking for?
We are currently looking for a talented and highly creative Marketing Content Creator to play a key role in The Student Mobility Group, Marketing Department. You will help build brand awareness for our group platforms and promote them along with our audiences. Ideally, you will have worked in content creation before, you know how to tell a story, SEO copywriting, and be inspired to create compelling content.
- Open to all graduates but a degree in a related area such as journalism, communication studies, Spanish studies, marketing, or similar background may be particularly useful;
- Fluent in English, able to write grammatically correct copy.
- Native French or German is a must. Other languages are a plus.
- Experience in the communication and / or content creator sector, in digital and creative environments, is highly valued;
- Specific training in copywriting and content marketing;
- A creative mind with good written and verbal communication skills;
- Knowledge of SEO Copywriting, WordPress, and design tools like Adobe Illustrator / Photoshop / InDesign;
- Ability to identify and communicate to different target markets;
- Ability to simplify complex information into a user-friendly format;
- Be able to work on your initiative as well as on team projects;
- Critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills;
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will work in an informal atmosphere and a dynamic environment, learning and growing personally in the meantime;
- Copywriting for blog posts, websites, social media, texts…
- SEO for optimizing content on website and blog posts;
- Proofread and edit copy ensuring a concise and consistent voice;
- Develop organic content.
Salary / Working hours:
We offer you an internship for 3-12 months. Salary is 250 € per month for the first 6 months, the rest of the conditions could be negotiated afterward.
30h/week, from Monday-Friday.
Triana, Seville city center, Spain.