Italian - International Customer Service at the B2C department in Seville, Spain - 400€/month
- Seville, Spain
- June 2, 2020 13:51
Our collaborator is a company with more than 120 years of experience in medical supplies, products, and services for Health. They work with either individual, business or organizations providing almost any kind of solutions, manufacturing, and development of the most complex healthcare projects.
They are a big size company, with around 100 full-time employees and unique career opportunities. This is a great opportunity for qualified students who would like to make an internship abroad and/or begin a career abroad. They need a person who wants to grow and develop in their International Marketing department.
- Customer service B2C area in the Italian area
- Product guidance service, advice on web purchases, guidance on order status
- Incident handling
- Contact with logistics companies, incident management with Italian companies
- Attention through chat, mail, and telephone
- Translation tasks
- Italian to a native standard
- Intermediate Spanish, at least B2
- Communication skills
- Minimum 3 months
- Schedule FULL TIME: Monday to Friday, 39 hours/week. Monday to Thursday 8AM-4PM. Friday 8AM-3PM
- Being part of an international team, unique career opportunity
- At least 400€ gross/month, depending on the candidate. The economic support is negotiable.
- Social security coverage
- The possibility of being hired after the internship