German native Country Sales Internship
- Communication / Journalism, Business
- Seville, Spain
- November 20, 2015 12:43
Our collaborator is an e-commerce business with offices located in Sevilla, Spain and USA. Being a reference in their field in Spain, they are preparing their internationalization process in Europe. You would become a country manager and sales assistant for your native country, experiencing a real process of internationalization and being a perfect opportunity to start a career. They are a young team working in an innovative environment.
Country sales representative position:
- Search and establish business relationships with customers in the sector in the country
- Regular visits to customers in the country for product and sales training
- Coordination with the marketing team for web, social media actions and offline marketing
- Preparation, coordination and assistance to national congresses
- Customer service management
- 4 country managers: English (1) French (1) German (1) Italian (1) Scandinavian (1)
- English high level spoken and written (in addition to native level)
- Commercial skills, teamwork, creativity to address its labor market independently, etc
- Business Studies, Marketing, Health Sciences (Medicine, prostheses, etc.). Although not exclusive to other studies.
Possibility of joining the company upon completion of the internship period