(P) French native Customer Management - Remote internship
- Sabadell, Spain
- December 10, 2020 12:47
Our collaborator is a company producing stickers at a high standard of quality and sustainability using the latest technology for cutting and printing to create them. Their offices are located in Sabadell, Barcelona, Spain.
Their team consists of talented designers from the decoration and e-commerce industry and their goal is to boost the decoration sector giving the customers an opportunity to be in direct contact with the producers.
Being a reference in their field in Spain, they are preparing their internationalization process. You would become a marketing assistant for your native country, experimenting a real process of internationalization and being a perfect opportunity for you to start your career!
- Translations of products and documentation
- Marketing tasks to breach into foreign markets: research, proposing strategies.
- Marketing online
- Customer service management
- French as a native standard
- Higher education undergraduate
- Highly motivated
- International ambitions
- Any previous SEO / marketing in E-commerce experience is a plus.
sales, business, marketing, administration, advertising, communication
225€ / month
40 hrs/week (09.00 to 17.30)
Due to the COVID the internship could be remote