Hungarian - Customer Management in Sabadell, Spain - Remote/Office
- Communication / Journalism, Translator, Copywriting, Business, Digital marketing
- Sabadell, Spain
- November 10, 2021 12:49
Our collaborator is high growth e-commerce company specialized in the decoration market. With an international orientation, the company is present through its sites in 45 different countries.
An international young team of 30 people works in an open environment where the different departments of the company take care of designing and developing websites and creating and manufacturing wall stickers under a high-quality standard.
This important International brand is well known for its capacity of offering personalized products from their headquarters near Barcelona to worldwide customers.
The marketing and customer assistance department plays a central role in the company.
You could become a Marketing country Manager for your native country learning and obtaining experience related to marketing online tasks, using Search Engine Optimization Techniques, Link Building, Data analysis, Social media marketing amongst others.
- Digital Marketing tasks to breach into foreign markets with the following tools and strategies: SEO on Page and SEO off page.
- Social Media Management.
- Customer Service.
- Market Research and Data Analysis.
- Hungarian as a native standard.
- Fluent English or Spanish.
- Higher Education Undergraduate/Postgraduate.
- Desirable Attributes: Highly Motivated, International Ambitions, Any previous SEO/Marketing in E-commerce experience is a plus.
Education: Sales, Business, Marketing, Administration, Advertising, Communication.
Schedule: 40 hrs/week (9.00-17.30).