Sep 12, 2023
Nov 12, 2023
Palma de Mallorca, Spain
20h / week
0€ - 900€
Job Vacancy: English Teaching Assistant in Palma de Mallorca, Spain
We are a well-established language school located in the vibrant city of Palma de Mallorca, offering languages courses to students of all ages and proficiency levels. Recognized for our commitment to delivering high-standard educational services, we uphold contemporary teaching methodologies, a student-centric approach, and an international learning atmosphere.
Palma de Mallorca, the capital of the Balearic Islands in Spain, is known for its beautiful beaches, breathtaking landscapes, and vibrant cultural scene. Apart from being a living postcard town, Palma de Mallorca is a thriving hub of education, making it the perfect place to cultivate an enriching teaching career.
- Assist lead English teachers in planning, preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes and age groups.
- Engage students in conversational practice, while focusing on improving their competency in spoken English.
- Prepare and conduct activities that enhance students' linguistic abilities.
- Give constructive feedback to the students and keep track of their progress.
- Type, prepare and distribute educational instructional material including quizzes, homework, and handouts.
- Collaborate with other teachers and staff to develop curriculum and assess student performance.
- Contribute to maintaining a positive, friendly, and inclusive environment within the school.
- A Bachelor’s degree in English or related field, or a Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) or Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) certification.
- At least one year of relevant teaching experience. Previous experience as a teaching assistant will be viewed favorably.
- Fluent English speaker with impeccable grammar skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a patient and encouraging approach to teaching.
- Must have legal permission to work in Spain.