English Teaching Assistant at Languages School in Murcia, Spain
- Education / teaching
- Murcia, Spain
- October 10, 2023 02:25
We are a full-accredited languages school offering comprehensive language learning programs in multiple foreign languages. Located in the picturesque city of Murcia, Spain, our dedicated team of educators creates a supportive and inclusive environment that fosters language proficiency and cultural understanding.
The ideal candidate will assist our lead French language instructor in conducting classes, developing teaching materials and evaluating student's progress. They will also participate in organizing cultural events to boost students' understanding of French culture.
- Assisting in the planning and implementing of effective language learning strategies.
- Conducting French language lessons and practising speaking, listening, reading and writing skills.
- Assisting students to strengthen language learning skills and rectify their language shortfalls.
- Planning and organising practical activities such as games, quizzes, and trips to expose students to French culture.
- Assessing and keeping track of student's progress, participation, and attendance.
- A degree in French Language or Education.
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a French teaching assistant or similar role.
- Native or near-native French language proficiency.
- Proficiency in English and Spanish.
- Sound understanding of pedagogical methodologies.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Availability to work in Murcia.
Murcia is a sunny city in Spain's South-eastern region, known for its historic landmarks, vibrant culture, and delicious local cuisine. Its peaceful river, beautiful gardens, and captivating museums make it an attractive place to live and work. Murcia is a city of festivals, celebrated with great reverence by the locals and looked forward to by tourists. While living here, you will fully experience Spanish culture while being a part of our diverse and global community at our language school.