Paid Graphic Design Internship in Marbella
- Graphic design
- Marbella, Spain
- July 28, 2022 12:12
Under a multidisciplinary approach of an architecture influenced by the Mediterranean essence that the partners keep after living in countries like England, China or Spain and having developed projects all over the world, the studio integrates diverse competences of architecture; design, engineering, construction and real estate development among other segments of the business unit.
Our partner also has extensive experience in the development of the different phases involved in the projects. From conceptual design at an international level, architecture and quality design, cost control and extensive knowledge in the constructive development of the project.
This studio is the meeting place where architects, designers, creatives, technicians, and consultants work on the development of unique projects that reflect the philosophy of the office.
- Studies in architecture, art, and design (Design, Communication, Audiovisuals...).
- Adobe package: Photoshop, InDesign, Premier, and Illustrator.
- Specific knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint.
- WordPress and Hootsuite.
- Basic knowledge of editorial design (posters, flyers, brochures, leaflets, leaflets...) (for the graphic designer position).
- Proactive, dynamic person, who wants to continue growing in the work area.
- High level of English.
- With basic knowledge of editorial design (posters, flyers, brochures, portfolios, web pages, leaflets...).
- Possibility of signing an internship agreement.
- Living in Spain with a valid NIE number
- Professional development in a growing company.
- Face-to-face, an intensive working day during the summer months.
- Location: San Pedro de Alcántara, Marbella
- Timetable: Full time
- Remuneration: 500€/month
Duration of the scholarship from 6 to 12 months
Continuous training in architecture, design, and interior design
Possibility to become an employee at the end of the internship