Mar 02, 2023
Mar 01, 2024
Our partner is a Scandinavian style of Real Estate firm based in Marbella, working with both buyers, vendors & developers. The company consists of three different parts, real estate, investment & interior consultancy which they will all do in-house. Their vision is to work as a conceptual real estate firm & keep a high standard of sales & purchases for their clients by working with professional photos, drone videos & designed materials/prospects.
Now they are seeking an Architectural Technician Intern to join their team on an exciting 10-house development project. In this role, you will work closely with the Project Manager to assist in project management and supervision.
- Assist in project management and supervision, ensuring project timelines, budget, and quality of work are met.
- Participate in project tracking and coordination meetings with the Project Manager and other team members.
- Verify compliance with technical specifications and regulations in the work performed by contractors and subcontractors.
- Assist in the preparation of technical and financial reports for project tracking.
- Help manage documentation and permits necessary for construction of the houses.
- Produce many 2D and 3D plans.
- Possibility of signing an internship agreement for 6 months or more
- Having the necessary documents to work in Spain (DNI or valid NIE/VISA)
- Studying in Architectural Technology or similar.
- Basic knowledge of regulations and technical specifications related to construction.
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks.
- Proficient in 2D and 3D drawing.
- Knowledge of BIM modelling will be a great plus.
- Office in Marbella
- Unique opportunity to work on an exciting housing project and gain experience in construction project management.
- Dynamic and collaborative work environment, where you can learn and grow in your career.
- Competitive assignment of 500€ per month and possibility of future employment after the completion of the project.
- Possibility to do a part-time schedule with proportional remuneration