Paid Culinary Internship in a 4* Hotel in Costa del Sol, Spain
- Kitchen / Cook
- Malaga, Spain
- April 19, 2021 13:27
Our collaborator is one of the best familiar hotels in Costa del Sol (top 25 in Trip Advisor for more than 10 years). This hotel offers a kind service for its guests and takes care of all the details. It is undoubtedly a great place to learn to work with the highest quality standards.
Working in the kitchen, like in many other places, requires proper knowledge, but above all-passion and experience.
The main tasks will be:
- General assistance to all the tasks requested and directed by the chef.
- Cut vegetables, fruit, meat, fish, seafood and others.
- Collaboration in the preparation of dishes.
- Elaboration of sauces.
- Learning recipes.
- Assistance in the organization and cleaning of the kitchen, restaurant area, and plates (Office).
- Show cooking for guests at breakfast and dinner (if qualified).
- To help in all areas of the kitchen: Hot, cold, dessert, etc.
- Spanish or English.
- Minimum duration of 3 months.
- Gastronomy studies.
- 40 hours per week.
- 300 euros net per month.
- Accommodation and meals.