Spanish - Remote/Office - Global business committee internship in Seville
- Madrid, Spain
- July 17, 2020 12:25
Our collaborator is a top company dedicated to building solutions and providing specialized services in data and cloud environments through a constant process of innovation and experimentation, starting initially from disruptive technologies to a state of automation with a real impact on business.
- Support the CEO and the coordinator of the global business development committee in their daily tasks
- Foster the company's business development
- Develop the internationalization of the company
- Spanish at a native standard
- English almost at a native standard
- Knowledge about English and American market and culture is desirable
- Minimum 6 months
- Law, Business, IT studies or related
- IT knowledge is a plus
- Interest in tecnhnology
- You will need to record a video about yourself when applying for this vacancy
- 500€/month (negotiable)
25 per week. Schedule: Monday to Friday, 9-14h.
Number of workers at the company:
Date of establishment of the company:
Remote internship or at the office in Seville. You can also start remotely and join at the company when possible (all the possibilities can be discussed with the company). At the end of the internship, you will have the possibility to join at the office in Seville, Madrid or one of their international offices. You will have also the possibility to keep working from home.
Starting ASAP for a minimum of 6 months.