Jul 10, 2020
Jul 10, 2021
Our collaborator is an amazing international digital agency based in Atocha, Madrid. With global clients and global vision, they know how to stand out, creating amazing products and features for their customers.
As a creative organization, they have been working with almost any kind of customer, from small boutiques and companies to multinationals. They share a strong interest and passion for creativity being a focus to understand customer needs.
- Helping the studio manager in all aspects of the company
- Benchmark Research
- Client and Project Management
- Supporting in providing reports and anylsis
- Quality control of creatives and designs
- Implement and mamange change when necessary to meet project outputs
- Control of campaign procedures
- Assisting in the team management
- Assisting in the improvement and efficiency of internal procedures
- Assist with the developing of the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives
- Help define project scope, goals, and deliverables
- Track deliverables
- Help assist with quality assurance
- Monitor and report on project progress
- Evaluate and assess results of project
- Degree in Business Administration/Business Management or similar
- Minimum 6 months
- Advanced English
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Attention to detail
- Excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities
- Able to work with tight deadlines
- A background in design would be a plus
- Digital marketing and social media knowledge would be a plus
- Good communication skills, verbal and written, in English
- Strong organization skills.
- Great attitude and eager to learn
- Basic or intermediate knowledge of Photoshop, In-Design, would be a plus
- Intermediate-Advance knowledge Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
Friendly atmosphere at a comfortable office with air conditioning
Working in an International Company
Certificate of internship participation after the finished internship
150 € per month, financial compensation.
*THERE IS A POSSIBILITY TO START REMOTELY AND THEN CONTINUE AT THE OFFICE WHEN POSSIBLE